Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby hidcups in womb

Date: 29/08/08
I am 8 months pregnant now!! It seems so fast... today 3rd time experience baby hidcups in tummy! I don't know baby can get hidcups in the womb. It's so cute... like heartbeat-ing in rhythm. Hubby can feel it too.

My girlfriend told me hers started hidcups during 7-month pregnant, so I have been waiting. She thought maybe the mother drinking water might help baby to stop hidcup... it didn't work for her.

3 days ago, when my baby started hidcup, as a mummy... I also followed what my friend did... drank water LOL. Somehow it worked!
*excited*
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
• Updates on 2 Sept 2008: Baby hidcups 6th times already. *excited mum-to-be jumping up and down*

• Updates on17 Sept 2008: Friend was telling me, baby hidcups in the womb is good for lung developement.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

3 Comments:

At 8/9/08 2:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting..

 
At 17/9/08 3:08 pm, Blogger Aisya Chen said...

It is... :P ;)

 
At 10/4/14 3:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.yippeeee.co.uk/ less heat will escape. [url=http://www.brass-instruments.co.uk/]hollister stores[/url] The Making of a CollectorIn 1898 at age 15. Last minutes tickets should be available at the door. cheap hollister hoodies uk 3 Recognize that some website visitors will not be ready to become clients.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home